Next Event – March 14, 2015
Play With Heart has teamed up with City of Boulder, CO to put on its next Youth Sports Health Fair and Cardiac Screen Event.
This particular event has grown into a huge opportunity for the entire family!
Learn how to keep your kids safe from serious injury and cardiac arrest by joining us on March 14, 2015 for this fun, informative and interactive Health Fair. Our goal is to ensure the health and well being your family and our community through access to information and safe, diverse sports and fitness programs and facilities.
The Event Will Feature:
• How to prevent youth cardiac arrest
• Prevention, symptoms and treatment for concussions
• Water safety and swim assessment
• Sidewalk and crosswalk safety
• Teen driver safety tips
• Correct form on 5 exercises commonly performed incorrectly and receive a free body fat test
• Cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
• Disaster preparedness
• Sports skills assessment- test your speed and agility
This event will have a limited number of Cardiac Screens time slots available. It will be handled on a first come, first serve basis. As always, Play With Heart Cardiac Screens will be 12-lead EKG screens: $25 per registrant (registration required; space limited; read by cardiologists from Rocky Mtn Pediatric Cardiology).
For more information on the event or the screens, please call Rich at 303.506.8182Tags: AED's, cardiac, Colorado, screens, sports, youth